Exclusively Yours Wedding Package
The family own all three properties on the Estate combining Hawkswood House, The Roundel and Bowhill Bed and Breakfast along with extensive surrounding grounds with sea views. We are delighted to launch our very own exclusive use Wedding Package where parties can take over the entire properties and grounds for a marquee to celebrate their special day. The package is inclusive of:
- Minimum 3 night rental of 5* Hawkswood House with 5 en suite bedrooms
- Minimum 3 night rental of 5* The Roundel with 5 en suite bedrooms
- A full welcome hamper on arrival in each House
- Hydro Spa at both Hawkswood House and The Roundel to relax with a glass of champagne and toast your future life together
- Golf practice area at Hawkswood House for the groom and party to relax and calm a nerve or two
- Bright spacious areas for photographs
- Dining Area perfect for the wedding party dinner the night before the big day
- Use of our Mercedes 16 seater mini coach into St Andrews
- We have teamed up with mobile make-up artist Lauren Elizabeth who is available for bridal and occasional make-up
Each party is then free to tailor their special day with their own catering company and entertainment. We have contacts and pricing for our preferred marquee hire company Henderson Marquee.
The marquee positioning has views to the River Forth.
To receive a proposal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org following which we can arrange a show round.
Wedding Party Accommodation
Getting married in Fife or St Andrews, then why not consider renting the luxurious 5 star setting of Hawkswood House or The Roundel pre and post the Wedding. Both are 5 bedroomed exclusive use properties that are perfect for the bridal parties.
For further details on our pricing please contact email@example.com.
Registrars can now conduct Marriage Ceremonies in a variety of venues including settings personally requested by couples. Have you considered Hawkswood House or the Roundel as a potential location to hold a Registrar Marriage Ceremony. Couples request authorisation directly with the Registrar at Fife Council and is a very straight forward process which involves no fee. Please contact us for further details.
Looking for a lovely Scottish retreat in which to relax and unwind after the celebrations then look no further than Hawkswood House and The Roundel. You can either use the properties prior to the Wedding and then enjoy an extended stay or simply book this for your Honeymoon and enjoy the sites and attractions St Andrews and Fife has to offer. Special packages available for 7+ night rental.