“ What a beautiful place and perfect for our wedding weekend with family and friends. Fantastic, spacious and high specification accommodation which is well equipped and very comfortable. First Class - Thank you! ”
After staying here before we knew there would be no competition in where to choose to stay before and after our wedding.
Getting ready in the morning was a breeze as there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out during the procedure of getting ready for a wedding. Those low maintenance few enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub and spending time on the driving range.
We made use of the transport provided by the properties to take us to our wedding venue, as usual John stole the show with his 'party bus'. It made me feel completely at ease.
I can honestly say I wouldn't change anything about the weekend and can't thank the family enough for making our wedding dream come true through sharing these magnificent properties with us ”
Exclusively Yours Wedding Package
The family own all three properties on the Estate combining Hawkswood House, The Roundel and Bowhill Bed and Breakfast along with extensive surrounding grounds with sea views. We are delighted to launch our very own exclusive use Wedding Package where parties can take over the entire properties and grounds for a marquee to celebrate their special day. The package is inclusive of:
- Minimum 3 night rental of 5* Hawkswood House with 5 en suite bedrooms
- Minimum 3 night rental of 5* The Roundel with 5 en suite bedrooms
- As many nights and rooms required within Bowhill Bed & Breakfast on the Estate
- A full welcome hamper on arrival in each House
- Hydro Spa at both Hawkswood House and The Roundel to relax with a glass of champagne and toast your future life together
- Golf practice areas at both Hawkswood House and The Roundel for the groom and party to relax and calm a nerve or two
- Bright spacious areas for photographs
- Dining Area perfect for the wedding party dinner the night before the big day
- Use of our 16 or 8 seater Mercedes vehicles into St Andrews
- We have teamed up with mobile make-up artist Lauren Elizabeth who is available for bridal and occasional make-up
Each party is then free to tailor their special day with their own catering company and entertainment. We have contacts and pricing for our preferred marquee hire company Henderson Marquee.
The marquee positioning has views to the River Forth.
To receive a proposal please contact email@example.com following which we can arrange a show round.
Wedding Party Accommodation
Getting married in Fife or St Andrews, then why not consider renting the luxurious 5 star setting of Hawkswood House or The Roundel pre and post the Wedding. Both are 5 bedroomed exclusive use properties that are perfect for the bridal parties.
For further details on our pricing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrars can now conduct Marriage Ceremonies in a variety of venues including settings personally requested by couples. Have you considered Hawkswood House or the Roundel as a potential location to hold a Registrar Marriage Ceremony. Couples request authorisation directly with the Registrar at Fife Council and is a very straight forward process which involves no fee. Please contact us for further details.
Looking for a lovely Scottish retreat in which to relax and unwind after the celebrations then look no further than Hawkswood House and The Roundel. You can either use the properties prior to the Wedding and then enjoy an extended stay or simply book this for your Honeymoon and enjoy the sites and attractions St Andrews and Fife has to offer. Special packages available for 7+ night rental.